It’s taken me 3 years to find myself after losing my mother to decide and plan my future, to see how my career develops after a non enthusiastic last year of college.
I’ve started networking, bagged a few interviews and relationships to generate work, to keep myself occupied, to give myself something positive to focus on.
Low mood swings and depression with minimal people to talk to, to understand me, to rely on. Has made me into the strong person I am today.
I do’t rely on anyone now. I’m independent, I do what I want when I want and if people wanna be with me and join me on my road to successes and achievements, bonus and if not well they will get left behind. It is my time to shine and that’s what I’m doing, no one can put me down or belittle me as I am the stronger person.
This changes and improvements are self driven so i am guaranteed to stay motivated and focused enough in order to succeed!
I am thankful for what little family I have to support me but it’s the friends that support me that’s needed to give me strength to succeed and step up to become the person I want to be.
Negative people have held me back and I can see this now after I want change but I’m not going to let negatives hold me back from my wishes, dreams and aspirations!
After a month of testing a Windows 8 laptop I have bit the bullet and I’m in the process of changing for a mac. the real McCoy, not a hack book but a real mac. exciting times!
Windows 8 – I like the new look, I like how they want the Operating System to be more interactive, if the laptop was touch screen yer i think i could have stuck it out but in this case, i’m not a fan!
I have also upgraded our television, exciting times!
Bank won’t be happy but I got a bargain!
Internet and Phone line are still playing up waiting on a engineer
Today’s keyword: NAUGHTY!
This next year is going to be fun-filled action packed
attending networking events and generally plugging my name
I have both business goals and personal goals, enough of which to fill the year!
new site being launched VERY soon
also if your on Facebook check us out and befriend us! http://www.facebook.com/krh1designz
yes that’s right, click here to buy my work on canvas, mouse mats, key rings and more
as well as that if you have a project on going that you feel needs some professional photographs don’t hesitate to get in touch with me via email@example.com
… but theres always time for design www.krh1.co.uk
if you dont know how to make a good pancake here’s how:
This recipe will make about 12 pancakes!
- a flat bottomed frying pan,
- a sieve,
- weighing scales
- a mixing bowl or jug
- and a big spoon or two.
- 140g/5oz plain flour
- 200ml/7fl oz whole milk
- 2 eggs
- 25g/1oz unsalted butter, melted, plus a little extra for the pan
- Sift the flour with a pinch of salt into a medium-sized bowl and make a well in the middle. Mix the milk and 100ml water together. Break the eggs into the well and start whisking slowly. Add the milk and water in a steady stream, whisking constantly and gradually incorporating the flour as you do so.
- Whisk until the batter is smooth and all the flour has been incorporated. Set the batter aside to rest for 30 minutes, then whisk the melted butter into the batter.
- Heat a pan over a medium heat and add a little melted butter. Using a ladle, pour roughly 2 tbsp of batter into the pan and swirl it around so the bottom of the pan is evenly coated. You want to use just enough batter to make a delicate, lacy pancake.
- Cook the pancake for about 45 seconds on one side until golden. Then, using a fish slice or if your feeling confident toss the pancake to flip the pancake over and cook the other side for about 30 seconds until it freckles.
- Slide the pancake out of the pan and either serve immediately or stack on a plate with baking parchment in between. Continue until all the batter is used up.
garnish with traditional maple syrup or nutella or maybe you will incorporate some fruit, unleash your creativity!